Labor day is just around the corner, and fall is on the way! Don’t forget these household chores as the seasons change:
- Clean and store patio furniture, umbrellas and summer toys
- Touch up paint on trim, railings and decks
- Caulk around windows and doors to improve energy efficiency
- Check gutters and downspouts – Consider installing gutter protection on your gutters so you never have to clean them again!
- Drain and store garden hoses to prevent ice damage
- Wash exterior windows
- Have chimneys inspected to ensure they are ready for use